Sunday, March 24, 2013

Backstreet Boys - For The Fans - (Disc 2) - (Full CD Ep) - 2000




Artist - Backstreet Boys
Album -  For The Fans - (Disc 2) - (Full CD Ep)
Genre - Pop, Top 40
Year - 2000
Tracks - 07
Format - CD
Label - Jive-Zomba Records
Catalog # -N/A


Track Listing: 
01 - Backstreet Boys - The One - (Live) - (3:35)
02 - Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning - (Live) - (4:44)
03 - Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games With My Heart - (Live) - (5:58)
04 - Backstreet Boys - It's True - (4:11)
05 - Backstreet Boys - That's What She Said - (4:01)
06 - Backstreet Boys - All I Have To Give - (Acapella) - (3:46)
07 - Krystal Harris - My Religion - (Main) - (Bonus Track) - (4:33)

Release Notes:
---------------------- 
This is CD #2 of a 3 CD collection for the fans that was distributed through Burger King Kids Meals (can you believe that?) Again, this is my wife's CD, (y'all can joke all you want) but I'm posting it anyway. haha. The back cover is from the web, but the rest of the scans are mine and sorry but unfortunatly, she does not have the 1st or 3rd discs. I kind of wished she did have them for a complete collection. Oh well. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment